MENÜ MENÜ
  • Sie verwenden einen veralteten Webbrowser, weshalb es zu Problemen mit der Darstellung kommen kann. Bei Problemen mit der Bestellabgabe können Sie gerne auch telefonisch bestellen unter: 01805 / 30 99 99 (0,14 €/Min., Mobil max. 0,42 €/Min.)

Breast Cancer Politics:

Raval-Nelson:Breast Cancer Politics:
Autor: Palak Raval-Nelson
Verfügbarkeit: Auf Lager.
Artikelnummer: 1385247
ISBN / EAN: 9783639091540

Verfügbarkeit: sofort lieferbar

59,00 €
Inkl. MwSt. , zzgl. Versandkosten

Zusatzinformation

  • Autor:
  • Verlag: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller
  • ISBN / EAN: 9783639091540
  • Bindung: Taschenbuch

Produktbeschreibung

Breast cancer continues to be one of the leading §causes of morbidity and mortality for women in the §United States. It is estimated that every three §minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and §every twelve minutes a woman dies from this §disease. Research has identified three potential §causes for breast cancer: genetics, lifestyle §choices and the environment. Genetics and lifestyle §choices contribute to less than 30% of breast cancer §cases; the remaining 70% of all cases can be linked §to the environment and environmental carcinogens. §Environmental carcinogens can be found in cosmetics, §household cleaning materials, and as by products of §pollution, such as PCBs and organochlorides. §Elimination of environmental carcinogens would lead §to prevention. Despite this fact, research funding §policies tend to neglect the role of environmental §carcinogens which have been linked to breast cancer §and instead fund research for new screening and §treatment methods.

0 Kundenmeinungen

Bitte schreiben Sie uns Ihre Meinung zu: Breast Cancer Politics:

  • Wenn Sie dieses Eingabefeld sehen sollten, lassen Sie es leer!

Sie könnten auch an folgenden Produkten interessiert sein